Car Accident & Injury Resources
Katz Personal Injury Lawyers is a personal injury law firm representing car accident victims throughout Georgia and the Southeastern United States. For the convenience of our clients and anyone who comes across our website, we provide the following online resources to help you obtain information that is helpful after being involved in an automobile accident.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced injury lawyers, please contact KWF today. We handle car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no attorney’s fee unless we recover compensation on your behalf.Helpful Information for Auto Accident Victims
- National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration – Through this site, searches can be conducted on vehicle recalls, agency investigations, and consumer complaints. The site also provides access to automotive standards and crash test results.
- National Safety Council (Safety on the Road) – The National Safety Council works to prevent injuries and deaths on the roads through leadership, research, education, and advocacy. NSC’s website provides safety news and resources, including injury and death statistics.
- State Bar of Georgia (Auto Accidents) – The State Bar provides step-by-step information about what to do after being involved in a car accident, from stopping your car to specific questions to answer about the circumstances of the accident.
- Georgia Department of Transportation – The Georgia Department of Transportation website provides information on driving safely in Georgia, including articles about commuting and using express lanes.
- Georgia Crash Data – Here you can request crash reports and view crash statistics and information.
- Georgia Highway Safety Laws – The Georgia Governor’s Office of Highway Safety provides detailed information on DUI laws, Georgia’s Seat Belt Law, the state texting ban, and more.
- Georgia Department of Public Health – The Georgia Department of Public Health website contains many informative articles about driver safety, as well as information about using Georgia’s hospitals and healthcare system.
- Atlanta Police Department – The Atlanta Police Department website has valuable information for car accident victims, including steps to take after being involved in an accident and how to obtain a car accident report.
- Brain Injury Association USA – The Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA) is the leading national organization serving and representing individuals, families, and professionals who are affected by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury (TBI).
- The National Spinal Cord Injury Association – NSCIA works to improve the quality of people living with spinal cord injuries and disorders, providing resources related to financial assistance, federal and state benefits, employment, and health and wellness after sustaining an SCI.
Many accident victims find it incredibly difficult to try to negotiate with insurance companies and at-fault drivers after an accident. Oftentimes, accident victims feel pressured to accept an early settlement which usually fails to fully compensate them and their families for their injuries. Our law firm offers a free, no-obligation consultation to individuals or families that have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident. This service is easily available to you by calling our office today at (404) 460-0101. All information provided is kept strictly confidential.