Car Accident Info Center
The Katz Personal Injury Lawyers Car Accident Information Center is designed to help you understand important aspects of motor vehicle collision injury claims, as well as help you choose the best Atlanta car accident lawyer for your case. The information on the following pages will cover both the broad topics and specifics that make a significant difference in winning personal injury claims against at-fault drivers and their insurance companies.
There are four main areas of coverage:
Types of motor vehicle accidents. Related pages will cover accidents involving different types of vehicles, including cars, commercial trucks, motorcycles, and other motorized equipment. In these sections, we will also discuss the common causes of serious wrecks, including distracted driving, drowsiness, lack of adequate training, and impaired driving.
Types of injuries. Related pages will cover the most common types of injuries, such as lacerations, broken bones, damaged organs, loss of vision or hearing, and other serious problems accident victims face after a collision. We’ll address what the costs of such injuries are, and also what types of monetary damages are recoverable in a personal injury claim. We will also discuss what a family can do if they have lost a loved one in a car accident.
Dealing with insurance companies. One of the most challenging issues in car accident litigation is getting insurance companies to keep their promises. Disputes often arise not only with the other driver’s insurer, but also with your own insurance. We will look at the impact of insurance policies and coverage, and especially key factors such as uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage.
How a lawyer can help. Like many of life’s most difficult challenges, having experienced and knowledgeable help can make all the difference in the world. While not every motor vehicle accident requires an attorney, injury victims in serious collisions will almost always do better when they hire the right law firm to represent their interests. Our information will lay out the specific areas where having skilled advocates will move the level of compensation from something unacceptable to a fair and just result.
Simply stated, our clients wish they never had to learn about these issues. When you are injured in an auto wreck, or have lost a family member, it becomes very important to be educated about what the future holds and how you will move past this difficult time in your life. The Atlanta accident lawyers at Katz Personal Injury Lawyers are here for you. Please contact our office today at 404-460-0101 for your free consultation.
- Avoid Taking a Quick Settlement After a Car Accident
- Car Accident & Injury Resources
- Choosing an Auto Body Shop for Your Damaged Vehicle
- Contingency Fees for Car Accident Cases
- Determining the Value of a Car Accident Case
- Driving Safely in Highway Work Zones
- Fixing Your Vehicle After a Car Accident
- Georgia Fault Laws Applying to Car Accident Cases
- Georgia Time Limits for Car Accident Claims
- Helping a Loved One Injured in a Car Accident
- Helping the Injured & Moving Vehicles After a Georgia Car Accident
- How the Negotiation Process Works in Car Accident Cases
- Information to Gather After a Car Accident
- Making an Insurance Claim After a Car Accident
- Out-of-State Car Accidents
- Recovering for Pain & Suffering After a Car Accident
- Recovering Lost Wages Resulting From a Car Accident
- Seat Belt Defense in Car Accident Cases
- Statute of Repose for Automotive Defect Claims
- Steps to Take after Being Involved in a Car Accident
- Tips for Expressway Driving in Georgia
- Utilizing the Atlanta Police Department after a Car Accident
- What NOT to Do After a Car Accident
- Why You Shouldn’t Repair Your Vehicle Before You Talk to an Attorney