Accident and Wrongful Death Attorneys
Georgia Attorney Robert N. Katz , Former President of the DeKalb Bar Association, and his law partners, Lyn B. Dodson and Briant Mildenhall , are dedicated to providing clients who have suffered a severe personal injury with the highest caliber legal counsel and litigation services. Our firm represents individuals in state and federal courts in all categories of personal injury matters. These generally include claims related to automobile accidents , trucking accidents , motorcycle accidents , pedestrian accidents , bicycle accidents , dog bites , medical malpractice , products liability , premises liability, wrongful death as well as any matter where a serious personal injury has occurred.
This web site has been organized to allow you to obtain general information regarding the personal injury area in which you are interested. You may do so by using the menu on the right side of this page. Please visit our practice area information pages: Auto Accidents , Trucking Accidents , Motorcycle Accidents , Pedestrian Accidents , Bicycle Accidents , Dog Bites , Medical Malpractice , Product Liability , Premises Liability & Wrongful Death .
Although we regularly represent persons outside of the State of Georgia who have suffered a personal injury, our law practice is primarily focused on individuals who have suffered a personal injury anywhere in the State of Georgia. Regardless of whether your personal injury occurred in Atlanta, Macon, Columbus, Augusta, Rome, Athens, Albany, Valdosta, Savannah, Gainesville, Brunswick or anywhere else in Georgia, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For additional information regarding a personal injury matter and the process involved in pursuing personal injury litigation, please Contact our office by calling (877) 343-9598 (404) 240-0400 or online clicking here .
All initial consultations are without charge. Regardless of the nature of your personal injury claim, it is important that you are aware of your rights and that you act quickly to protect those rights. Failure to act in a timely manner may result in the loss of your right to pursue appropriate legal action to recover for your personal injury.
"I was in a head-on collision last year that put me in a wheelchair with a fractured femur. I needed an attorney and my cousin recommended this firm because he had used Briant Mildenhall for his accident. I was glad I called Briant because he always did what he said he would do and kept me informed. We settled with the insurance company and I'm happy with the result. If someone I know needs an attorney, I will tell them to call Briant because he will get the job done."
Ronda W. (Car Accident):
- "After a head–on collision I had extremely serious injuries to my back and neck, and some internal injuries. I was airlifted to the hospital and started a huge amount of medical expenses accumulating. I hired a lawyer recommended by a friend but I was not satisfied. My cousin told me about this firm so I talked to Briant Mildenhall about handling the case. I was at ease from the get–go. Briant kept me informed all the way through, was always reassuring and did everything he said he would do. He helped us get the money we needed to get the treatment we needed. Briant was fantastic!"
Robert W. (Car Accident):
- "I was in a car accident that was complicated from the start. I looked on the internet and called a few different lawyers but they turned me down after they heard my story. When I called this firm Lyn Dodson asked me to talk to her in person. I met with Lyn and Rob Katz and after hearing my story they were confident I had a case. They vigorously pursued my case and over time we built a trusting relationship. Lyn even took time to help me with the traffic issues and other aspects of the case. They were always on my side and talked to me about the advantages and disadvantages of my options. When I wasn't quite ready to settle they didn't give up. I am very appreciative of Lyn and Rob and the staff at the firm. They did an excellent job and I would refer this firm to anyone".
Ken O. (Bicycle Accident):
- "I was badly injured when a car hit me while I was riding my bike. I never had to hire an attorney before and found the firm by doing an internet search. They seemed to have experience with my type of case so I called. The experience was new for me and my attorney, Lisa Siegel, made me feel comfortable with the whole situation. I was kept inform with what to expect and about six months later we settled. I am very happy with my settlement and I would recommend this firm to any of my friends".
Antonio J. (Car Accident):
- "After my car accident, I was looking for an attorney and came across the name Katz, Stepp & Wright, LLC. My intuition told me to call. I called in and Briant Mildenhall talked to me. He was very clear and honest about my options. As the case went forward, Briant and the staff at the law office always answered my questions right away. I was very confident in Briant's legal ability. He kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend Mr. Mildenhall and the firm to anyone who needs an attorney".
Joe B. (Auto Accident):
- "I would recommend the law firm of Katz, Stepp & Wright, LLC. Lyn Dodson was my attorney after my auto accident. I had confidence in her legal abilities and experience. She did a very good job for me. She was always there to answer the many questions I asked. The firm is very professional. Lyn always gave you her undivided attention. The firm, especially Lyn, worked with you like a long time friend."
- "I am 100% satisfied. I called Rob the day after the accident. Everything he said that would happen did, every step of the way. He went beyond what we needed him to do. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone who needs a lawyer".
Timothy W. (Trucking Accident):
- "Robert Katz isn't your average personal injury lawyer. He has specialized knowledge and experience that the others don't.
Rodney H. (Bicycle Accident):
- "I have nothing but good and positive things to say about Rob. One of the unique things about my case was that I was involved in a bicycle accident with another biker. He took an unorthodox case between two bicycle riders and he could see the logic and liability in it. I was very happy with the result."
Kathy H. (Car accident):
- "We just loved him to death. He acted like he cared about us, not just our case. He kept us posted on everything. He even called us on Sundays to update us. My case involved a rear-end collision where I had herniated disks and I had had a prior back injury. Complicated as it was, we were very happy with the outcome."
- "Throughout the course of my case, Mr. Katz kept me informed about its status, returned my telephone calls and was very attentive to my needs and concerns. Simply put, he cared not just about my case, but about me."
- "I was, and still am, extremely satisfied with Rob's work and with the outcome of my case. Rob strives to be there for his clients, and I was no exception...I would happily recommend Rob to anyone who is seeking legal assistance after suffering a severe injury."