Accident and Personal Injury Attorneys
An accident can be devastating, especially when it requires a long physical recovery period, or the loss of a loved one. It’s difficult for those that haven’t dealt with a serious personal injury to fully understand the financial burdens involved in the aftermath. Individuals and families that find themselves in these situations are often times faced with significant lost wages, property damage, past medical expenses and future treatment costs, and pain and suffering. If this has brought you to our website, we are sorry, and appreciate you looking to us for help.
For over a quarter century, the personal injury attorneys at Katz Stepp Wright & Fleming LLC have helped individuals and families work through serious injuries, or the unexpected loss of a loved one. We represent clients in cases involving car accidents, premises liability, motorcycle crashes, dangerous and defective products, truck accidents, workers’ compensation and wrongful death claims, and our record of producing positive results is excellent.
How We Are Different
Injury victims have many choices when it comes to hiring an attorney. How do you make the right decision? The best decisions are made when you know what you’re getting from your accident attorney. Clients trust our experienced team for 3 main reasons.
- We resolve their case at the right time. This will depend on a number of factors, including the immediate need for money to cover expenses, fairness of the insurance settlement offer, and what can be gained (or lost) by taking the case to trial. In the end, we will do whatever is ethically necessary for those we represent to receive a fair and complete financial recovery.
- We have an experienced team. The attorneys at our firm bring over 150 years of combined experience to each case.
- We are the perfect size. Our firm is large enough to handle the most complex cases, but small enough to provide excellent client service and responsiveness.
The Best Next Step for You and Your Family
Obtaining good advice and counsel is the most important thing you can do for your future. And doing so quickly can make all the difference. For example, if you’re in a serious car accident, it is critical that an investigation be conducted before important evidence is lost or destroyed. If you are in need of help, please call our office today at (404) 240-0400 to discuss your matter with an experienced injury attorney. This initial consultation is absolutely free, there is no obligation to do anything further, and all information is kept strictly confidential.
The attorneys at Katz Stepp Wright & Fleming, LLC are committed to providing the best legal representation to the injured and families of wrongful death victims. Our Atlanta car accident lawyers represent clients throughout the United States, but are mainly focused on the Southeast and Georgia, including Atlanta, Marietta, Macon, Decatur, Rome, and Columbus.
"I was in a head-on collision last year that put me in a wheelchair with a fractured femur. I needed an attorney and my cousin recommended this firm because he had used Briant Mildenhall for his accident. I was glad I called Briant because he always did what he said he would do and kept me informed. We settled with the insurance company and I'm happy with the result. If someone I know needs an attorney, I will tell them to call Briant because he will get the job done."
Ronda W. (Car Accident):
- "After a head–on collision I had extremely serious injuries to my back and neck, and some internal injuries. I was airlifted to the hospital and started a huge amount of medical expenses accumulating. I hired a lawyer recommended by a friend but I was not satisfied. My cousin told me about this firm so I talked to Briant Mildenhall about handling the case. I was at ease from the get–go. Briant kept me informed all the way through, was always reassuring and did everything he said he would do. He helped us get the money we needed to get the treatment we needed. Briant was fantastic!"
Robert W. (Car Accident):
- "I was in a car accident that was complicated from the start. I looked on the internet and called a few different lawyers but they turned me down after they heard my story. When I called this firm Lyn Dodson asked me to talk to her in person. I met with Lyn and Rob Katz and after hearing my story they were confident I had a case. They vigorously pursued my case and over time we built a trusting relationship. Lyn even took time to help me with the traffic issues and other aspects of the case. They were always on my side and talked to me about the advantages and disadvantages of my options. When I wasn't quite ready to settle they didn't give up. I am very appreciative of Lyn and Rob and the staff at the firm. They did an excellent job and I would refer this firm to anyone".
Ken O. (Bicycle Accident):
- "I was badly injured when a car hit me while I was riding my bike. I never had to hire an attorney before and found the firm by doing an internet search. They seemed to have experience with my type of case so I called. The experience was new for me and my attorney, Lisa Siegel, made me feel comfortable with the whole situation. I was kept inform with what to expect and about six months later we settled. I am very happy with my settlement and I would recommend this firm to any of my friends".
Antonio J. (Car Accident):
- "After my car accident, I was looking for an attorney and came across the name Katz, Stepp & Wright, LLC. My intuition told me to call. I called in and Briant Mildenhall talked to me. He was very clear and honest about my options. As the case went forward, Briant and the staff at the law office always answered my questions right away. I was very confident in Briant's legal ability. He kept me informed every step of the way. I would recommend Mr. Mildenhall and the firm to anyone who needs an attorney".
Joe B. (Auto Accident):
- "I would recommend the law firm of Katz, Stepp & Wright, LLC. Lyn Dodson was my attorney after my auto accident. I had confidence in her legal abilities and experience. She did a very good job for me. She was always there to answer the many questions I asked. The firm is very professional. Lyn always gave you her undivided attention. The firm, especially Lyn, worked with you like a long time friend."
- "I am 100% satisfied. I called Rob the day after the accident. Everything he said that would happen did, every step of the way. He went beyond what we needed him to do. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone who needs a lawyer".
Timothy W. (Trucking Accident):
- "Robert Katz isn't your average personal injury lawyer. He has specialized knowledge and experience that the others don't.
Rodney H. (Bicycle Accident):
- "I have nothing but good and positive things to say about Rob. One of the unique things about my case was that I was involved in a bicycle accident with another biker. He took an unorthodox case between two bicycle riders and he could see the logic and liability in it. I was very happy with the result."
Kathy H. (Car accident):
- "We just loved him to death. He acted like he cared about us, not just our case. He kept us posted on everything. He even called us on Sundays to update us. My case involved a rear-end collision where I had herniated disks and I had had a prior back injury. Complicated as it was, we were very happy with the outcome."
- "Throughout the course of my case, Mr. Katz kept me informed about its status, returned my telephone calls and was very attentive to my needs and concerns. Simply put, he cared not just about my case, but about me."
- "I was, and still am, extremely satisfied with Rob's work and with the outcome of my case. Rob strives to be there for his clients, and I was no exception...I would happily recommend Rob to anyone who is seeking legal assistance after suffering a severe injury."