For nearly two decades, attorney Frank Chao has represented clients in high-stakes litigation matters throughout the United States. His background includes extensive work on both the plaintiff and defense sides of the docket in personal injury, insurance defense, and commercial cases, experience that gives him an excellent understanding and perspective into strategies and techniques used to affect economic recoveries.
Today, Frank uses his skill, experience, and passion to help individuals and families move forward after a serious personal injury or loss of a loved one. He routinely handles cases involving car, truck, and motorcycle accidents, premises liability, products liability, and medical malpractice.
A graduate of Duke University School of Law, Frank served on the Law and Technology Review as well as the President of the Asian Law Students Association while in Durham. He earned his Bachelors of Science from the prestigious Emory University with double majors in biology and English.
Frank is licensed to practice law in Georgia and Florida. When not working, he enjoys traveling and spending time with his family.
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Wrongful death
- Products liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- President, Asian Law Students Association
- Law and Technology Review
- Emory University, B.S., 1998
- Super Lawyers Rising Star Honoree, Thomson Reuters, 2014-15
- State Bar of Georgia
- The Florida Bar
- Hawkins Parnell Thackston & Young, LLP, Attorney
- Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP, Of Counsel